Rules & Guidelines
- The school begins at 8.30 a.m. for the students. All students are requested to reach
school before the assembly. At 8.30 a.m. school gates will be closed.
- Attend the assembly regularly.
- Cooperative with pupils and also help those in need.
- Maintain cleanliness and hygiene. Littering in school is strictly “NO”.
- Students should observe polite civil behaviour. Ragging, screaming or using abusive
language is not allowed. At 8.30 a.m. school gates will be closed.
- The medium of instruction and communication is English except in Hindi/Tamil classes.
- Articles belong to the child should have identification details.
- Do not miss teaching/ games / activity period on minor grounds.
- Movement in and outside the classrooms should be silent and orderly.
- Students are expected to move quietly in a single line outside the classroom.
- If the child is found damaging any school property, he / she is liable for disciplinary
action and fine is levied equivalent to the damage caused.
- Submission of leave letter with Parent's Signature is mandatory.
- We expect our students maintaining high standards of personal conduct. This include
personal honesty, discipline, integrity, humility, ethics and values. Students behaviour
inside and outside the the school premises are liable to School authorities. Any
objectionable conduct on the part of the student will lead to commensurate consequences,
at the direction of the Principal, whose decisions on such matters are final.
- Instances of misbehaviour of children will be recorded, counselled and informed to
parent. Remedial measures will also be suggested.
- Untruly behaviour of physical / emotional violence against a fellow student, irregular
attendance, graffiti on the walls / school furniture, petty theft, bullying, obscenity
in use of words or acts, uncivilised behaviour or any furniture / library books. Unfair
means during assessments, indulging in any misbehaviour / misdeed directly or indirectly
which could be derogatory for the institution or any person, wilful damage to school
property etc, are unacceptable and not permitted and will attract stern disciplinary
action by management.
- Cell phone, CD’s, Pen drives, Video games and kinds of electronic gadgets are STRICTLY
- Students are not allowed to wear expensive watches, ornaments or carry valuable articles
- Repeated instances of indiscipline or indulgence in serious misconducts may lead to
suspension or even rustication.
- Students are permitted to use school computers for academic purposes only. Students are
not allowed to send messages on the network or through social networking sites, creating or
view objectionable visuals, changing system settings or deleting files etc.
We're always here to help you, Any Questions or enquiries Please Contact Us firstname.lastname@example.org